Map Montana 1:25,000 Standard map series designation: Series V894 / Variant subtitle in lower margin: Gallagher Mountain, Montana, Beaverhead County
About this Item
- Montana 1:25,000
- Standard map series designation: Series V894
- Variant subtitle in lower margin: Gallagher Mountain, Montana, Beaverhead County
- United States. Army Map Service, cartographer, issuing body
- Geological Survey (U.S.), compiler
Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Army Map Service, 1950-
- - Montana--Maps
- - United States--Montana
- Topographic maps
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- - "Original map compiled by photogrammetric (multiplex) methods and planetable surveys by U.S. Geological Survey."
- - Various editions of some sheets.
- - Includes source-materials note, sheet number, and diagrams.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- maps : color ; 56 x 40 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4250 s25 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Army Map Service, Cartographer, Issuing Body. Montana 1:25,000. composeds by Geological Survey, U.S.Iler Washington, D.C.: Army Map Service, 1950. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/map51000652/.
APA citation style:
United States Army Map Service, C. (1950) Montana 1:25,000. Geological Survey, U. S. I., comp Washington, D.C.: Army Map Service. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/map51000652/.
MLA citation style:
United States Army Map Service, Cartographer, Issuing Body. Montana 1:25,000. comp by Geological Survey, U.S.Iler Washington, D.C.: Army Map Service, 1950. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/map51000652/>.