Map Atlas of Chickamauga, Chattanooga, and vicinity.
About this Item
- Atlas of Chickamauga, Chattanooga, and vicinity.
- United States. Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Park Commission.
Created / Published
- [Washington? : G.P.O.?, 1901]
- - Chickamauga, Battle of, Ga., 1863--Maps
- - Chattanooga, Battle of, Chattanooga, Tenn., 1863--Maps
- - United States--Georgia--Chickamauga
- - United States--Tennessee--Chattanooga
- - Chickamauga (Ga.), Battle of
- - Chattanooga (Tenn.), Battle of
- - Title from label mounted on cover.
- - Duplicate sheet of p.  and  inserted.
- - Erratum slip dated Jan. 31, 1902 inserted before p.  ; erratum slip mounted on map 4.
- - At head of title: Vol. 101.
- - Phillips, 10678
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 161
- - Includes a map of the theater of operations, seven maps of the battle of Chickamauga and one of Chickamauga Park, and five maps of the battle of Chattanooga. Maps preceded by two pages of explanatory "legends" and a two-page list of the "Organization of the Union and Confederate armies at the battles of Chickamauga ... and Chattanooga ..."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 atlas ( p., 14 plates on 28 leaves) : 14 col. maps ; 69 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G1312.C5S5 U55 1901
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Chickamauga And Chattanooga National Park Commission. Atlas of Chickamauga, Chattanooga, and vicinity. [Washington?: G.P.O.?, 1901] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/map52000877/.
APA citation style:
United States Chickamauga And Chattanooga National Park Commission. (1901) Atlas of Chickamauga, Chattanooga, and vicinity. [Washington?: G.P.O.?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/map52000877/.
MLA citation style:
United States Chickamauga And Chattanooga National Park Commission. Atlas of Chickamauga, Chattanooga, and vicinity. [Washington?: G.P.O.?, 1901] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/map52000877/>.