Maps Carta general de la República Mexicana.
About this Item
- Carta general de la República Mexicana.
- Contributor Names
- García Cubas, Antonio, 1832-1912.
- Created / Published
- México : [Publisher not identified], 1863.
- Subject Headings
- - Mexico--Maps
- - Mexico
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Prime meridian: [Mexico City]
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes "Plano de los caminos de México a Veracruz, con el trayecto del ferro carril, 1:1,000,000," 10 charts of ports, tables, diagrams, and illus., "Acueducto de la hacienda de Matlala, Valle de Izucar, Estado de Puebla" and "Valle de México, tomado desde las lomas del Molino del Rey."
- 1 map : hand colored ; 123 x 144 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4410 1863 .G3
- G4410 1963 .G3 Copy 2. Hand colored. Mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
García Cubas, Antonio. Carta general de la República Mexicana. [México: Publisher not identified, 1863] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/map61000230/. (Accessed September 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
García Cubas, A. (1863) Carta general de la República Mexicana. [México: Publisher not identified] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/map61000230/.
MLA citation style:
García Cubas, Antonio. Carta general de la República Mexicana. [México: Publisher not identified, 1863] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/map61000230/>.