Film, Video The Family Album--Portraying Notable Descendants of Tel E. Phone.
About this Item
- The Family Album--Portraying Notable Descendants of Tel E. Phone.
- Contributor Names
- Scheib, Philip A.
- Audio Cinema, Inc.
- Barrell, Charles W.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Animated films
- Animated films
- - Summary: A cartoon showing the inner workings of the telephone and other sound producing devices built by Western Electric, such as microphones, speakers, radios, public-address systems, electronic stethoscopes, and talking motion pictues. "Animated cartoon about sound and sound waves and electric / electric reproduction of sound in telephones and film and motion pictures." -- Summary from Prelinger database
- Film, Video
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Mavis identifier: 46871
- Source Collection
- AFI/Holter/Merk Collection (Library Of Congress)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting And Recorded Sound Division
- Online Format
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or other restrictions in the vast majority of motion pictures in these collections. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse.
In rare cases, copyrighted motion pictures are made available by special permission to the Library and may be used only for educational purposes. For example, the Gershwin home movies fall within this category. Rights assessment is your responsibility. No registration information exists for some titles, and reproduction of some titles may be restricted by privacy rights, publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Additionally, some works may still be protected by copyright in the United States or some foreign countries. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. You should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist you in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items for their desired uses. You should also consult restrictions associated with donations to the Library.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Scheib, Philip A, Inc Audio Cinema, and Charles W Barrell. The Family Album--Portraying Notable Descendants of Tel E. Phone. 1930. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/mbrs00046871/.
APA citation style:
Scheib, P. A., Audio Cinema, I. & Barrell, C. W. (1930) The Family Album--Portraying Notable Descendants of Tel E. Phone. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mbrs00046871/.
MLA citation style:
Scheib, Philip A, Inc Audio Cinema, and Charles W Barrell. The Family Album--Portraying Notable Descendants of Tel E. Phone. 1930. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mbrs00046871/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoRudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer : With Christmas Greetings From Montgomery Ward
- Contributor: McKee, Robinson - Montgomery Ward - Smith, Fletcher - Sturm, William - Kakudo, Howard - Fleischer, Max
- Date: 1948
Film, VideoPopeye the Sailor Meets Sindbad the Sailor
- Contributor: Paramount Pictures, Inc - Nolan, Edward - Fleischer, Dave - Germanetti, George
- Date: 1936
Film, VideoDuck and Cover
- Contributor: Archer Productions - United States. Office of Civil Defense
- Date: 1951
Film, VideoWhat Makes Us Tick
- Contributor: John Sutherland Productions - New York Stock Exchange
- Date: 1952
Film, VideoMagic of the Bicycle
- Contributor: Arnold, Schwinn & Company
- Date: 1965