Film, Video 1104 Sutton Road
About this Item
- 1104 Sutton Road
- Contributor Names
- Wilding Picture Productions
- Champion Paper and Fibre Company
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Industrial films
- Industrial films
- - Summary: Dramatized incidents and the split-screen technique are used in presenting a study of the relationship of productivity to the personal problems of the typical plant worker. Points out that the worker must produce more of the things that others want, materially or otherwise, in order to achieve the material and spiritual satisfaction which he desires.
- Film, Video
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Mavis identifier: 190894
- Source Collection
- Copyright Collection
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting And Recorded Sound Division
- Online Format
- Original Format
- film, video
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or other restrictions in the vast majority of motion pictures in these collections. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse.
In rare cases, copyrighted motion pictures are made available by special permission to the Library and may be used only for educational purposes. For example, the Gershwin home movies fall within this category. Rights assessment is your responsibility. No registration information exists for some titles, and reproduction of some titles may be restricted by privacy rights, publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Additionally, some works may still be protected by copyright in the United States or some foreign countries. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. You should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist you in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items for their desired uses. You should also consult restrictions associated with donations to the Library.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wilding Picture Productions, and Champion Paper And Fibre Company. Sutton Road. 1958. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/mbrs00190894/.
APA citation style:
Wilding Picture Productions & Champion Paper And Fibre Company. (1958) Sutton Road. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mbrs00190894/.
MLA citation style:
Wilding Picture Productions, and Champion Paper And Fibre Company. Sutton Road. 1958. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mbrs00190894/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoMaster Hands
- Contributor: Jam Handy Organization, Inc - Avil, Gordon - General Motors Corporation. Chevrolet Motor Division
- Date: 1936
Film, VideoGeneral Motors Around the World.
- Contributor: Jam Handy Organization, Inc - General Motors Export Division
- Date: 1927
Film, VideoLand of the free
Automotive industry Presents the panoply of American history, the richness of American human and natural resources, and the greatness of American freedoms. Reviews the country's industrial and agriculture wealth and relates the stories of...
- Contributor: Wilding Picture Productions. Distribution Department - Wilding Picture Productions - Chrysler Corporation. Dodge Division - Weeks, AL - Pelletier, Vincent
- Date: 1940
Film, VideoThe House I Live In
- Contributor: RKO Radio Pictures - Maltz, Albert - Sinatra, Frank - Stordahl, Alex
- Date: 1945
Film, VideoThe Memphis Belle: A Story of a Flying Fortress
- Contributor: United States Army Eighth Air Force - Wyler, William - Kern, Ed - Paramount Pictures, Inc
- Date: 1944