Film, Video The House in the Middle. [Second Version]
About this Item
- The House in the Middle. [Second Version]
- Contributor Names
- National Paint, Varnish, and Lacquer Association
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Nonfiction films
- Nonfiction films
- - Summary: Experiments made during tests at Yucca Flats, Nevada, show the effects of an atomic blast on orderly fences and well-kept homes as compared with damages done to property that is disorderly and in poor repair. Points out that trash and rubbish are fire hazards and stresses the importance of orderly housekeeping. Includes scenes of children collecting trash and of men painting and making home repairs; emphasizes the importance of the local civil defense.
- Film, Video
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Mavis identifier: 2034317
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting And Recorded Sound Division
- Online Format
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright in the motion pictures in this collection. Items not subject to copyright are free to use and reuse.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. The Library notes that the reproduction of some titles may be restricted by privacy rights, publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Additionally, some works may still be protected by copyright in some foreign countries. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
Chicago citation style:
National Paint, Varnish, And Lacquer Association. The House in the Middle. Second Version. 1954. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/mbrs02034317/.
APA citation style:
National Paint, V. (1954) The House in the Middle. Second Version. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mbrs02034317/.
MLA citation style:
National Paint, Varnish, And Lacquer Association. The House in the Middle. Second Version. 1954. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mbrs02034317/>.