Manuscript/Mixed Material 1891, Apr. - May
About this Item
- 1891, Apr. - May
- Created / Published
- April 11, 1891 - May 27, 1891
- Subject Headings
- - Douglass, Frederick, 1818-1895
- - Manuscripts
- - Miscellaneous Documents
- - Correspondence
- - United States -- New York
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington, D.C
- Miscellaneous Documents
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: General Correspondence
- Source Collection
- Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
The contents of The Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, The Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
, Apr. - May. - May 27, 1891, 1891. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mfd.08008/.
APA citation style:
(1891) , Apr. - May. - May 27, 1891. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mfd.08008/.
MLA citation style:
, Apr. - May. - May 27, 1891, 1891. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mfd.08008/>.