Manuscript/Mixed Material 1894, Apr.
About this Item
- 1894, Apr.
- Created / Published
- April 1, 1894 - April 30, 1894
- Subject Headings
- - Douglass, Frederick, 1818-1895
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Miscellaneous Documents
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington, D.C
- - United States -- Illinois -- Chicago
- Miscellaneous Documents
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: General Correspondence
- Source Collection
- Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
The contents of The Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, The Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
, Apr. April 1, 1894, 1894. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mfd.10007/.
APA citation style:
(1894) , Apr. April 1, 1894. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mfd.10007/.
MLA citation style:
, Apr. April 1, 1894, 1894. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mfd.10007/>.