Manuscript/Mixed Material Phillips, Wendell
About this Item
- Phillips, Wendell
- Contributor Names
- Crosby, William Sumner (Host)
- Phillips, Wendall, Esq. (Honoree)
- Created / Published
- James Cooper, Boston, Massachusetts, November 29, 1885
- Subject Headings
- - Douglass, Frederick, 1818-1895
- - Manuscripts
- - Programs
- - United States -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Subject File
- Source Collection
- Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- Original Format
- manuscript/mixed material
The contents of The Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, The Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Crosby, William Sumner, and Wendall Phillips. Phillips, Wendell. James Cooper, Boston, Massachusetts, 1885. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mfd.19005/.
APA citation style:
Crosby, W. S. & Phillips, W. (1885) Phillips, Wendell. James Cooper, Boston, Massachusetts. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mfd.19005/.
MLA citation style:
Crosby, William Sumner, and Wendall Phillips. Phillips, Wendell. James Cooper, Boston, Massachusetts, 1885. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mfd.19005/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialWoman Suffrage
- Contributor: Phillips, Wendall, Esq
- Date: 1851-10-15
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialPierce, Edward L., and Charles Sumner
- Contributor: Sumner, Charles - Pierce, Edward L.
- Date: 1894-12-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialUnited States Senate, Calendar of Business, 1900
- Date: 1900-04-19
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialGarnet, Mrs. S. J. S.
- Contributor: Equal Suffrage League
- Date: 1911-10-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialLane, Wiley
- Contributor: Hoar, George F. - Patton, William W
- Date: 1885-03-03