Manuscript/Mixed Material Barnett, I. D.
About this Item
- Barnett, I. D.
- Contributor Names
- McKinley, William (Author in quotations or text abstracts)
- Created / Published
- Boston, Massachusetts, October 3, 1899
- Subject Headings
- - Douglass, Frederick, 1818-1895
- - Manuscripts
- - Pamphlets
- - United States -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Speech, Article, and Book File
- Source Collection
- Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
The contents of The Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, The Frederick Douglass Papers at the Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mckinley, William. Barnett, I. D. Boston, Massachusetts, October 3, 1899. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mfd.35022/.
APA citation style:
McKinley, W. (1899) Barnett, I. D. Boston, Massachusetts, October 3. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mfd.35022/.
MLA citation style:
Mckinley, William. Barnett, I. D. Boston, Massachusetts, October 3, 1899. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mfd.35022/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialAngell, George T.
- Contributor: Young, Casey - Chapman, J.M.
- Date: 1881-02-04
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialBearse, Austin
- Contributor: Bearse, Austin
- Date: 1880
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialBicknell, Albion
- Contributor: Bicknell, Albion H.
- Date: 1879
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialBowditch, William I.
- Contributor: Bowditch, William I.
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialGannett, William C.
- Contributor: Gannett, William C.