Manuscript/Mixed Material Interview with John Todd Stewart
About this Item
- Interview with John Todd Stewart
- Contributor Names
- Kennedy, Charles Stuart (Interviewer)
- Stewart, John Todd (Interviewee)
- Created / Published
- October 25, 1999
- Subject Headings
- - Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training
- - Diplomacy
- - Foreign relations
- - Oral history
- - General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
- - Suez crisis
- - Ambassadors
- - United States citizens
- - Politburo
- - Kremlin (Moscow, Russia)
- - Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- - World Trade Organization
- - North American Free Trade Association
- - Uruguay Round (1987-1994)
- - Interviews
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - United States -- New York -- New York
- - Switzerland -- Geneva
- - Costa Rica -- San Jose
- - Germany -- Munich
- - Jamaica -- Kingston
- - USSR -- Moscow
- - Venezuela -- Puerto La Cruz
- - Canada -- Ontario -- Ottawa
- - Moldova
- - Europe and Eurasia
- - Western Hemisphere
- Source Collection
- The Foreign Affairs Oral History Collection of the Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Costa Rica
- New York
- Puerto La Cruz
- San Jose
- United States
- Washington D.C.
- Western Hemisphere
- Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training
- Foreign Relations
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
- Kremlin (Moscow, Russia)
- North American Free Trade Association
- Oral History
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Suez Crisis
- United States Citizens
- Uruguay Round
- World Trade Organization
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and to hear from individuals or institutions having any additional information. Please contact us through our Ask A Librarian service.
Researchers wishing to cite this collection should include the following information:
Frontline Diplomacy, Manuscript Division, Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.
Items included in this collection with the permission of rights holders are listed below. For further use or reproduction of those items contact the rightsholders listed.
Interview of William W. Lehfeldt by William Burr, April 29, 1987, made available here with permission from The Foundation for Iranian Studies, 4343 Montgomery Avenue, Suite 200, Bethesda, MD 20814.
Interview of John S. Service by Rosemary Levinson, 1977, made available here with permission from The Regional Oral History Office, 486 The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94720-6000.
Oral history interviews conducted by Mrs. Ann Miller Morin (below), made available here with permission from Mrs. Ann Miller Morin, 3330 North Leisure World Blvd., Apt. 808, Silver Spring, MD 20906.
- Interview of Anne Cox Chambers, October 23, 1985
- Interview of Jane Abell Coon, November 4, 1986
- Interview of Betty Crites Dillon, December 9, 1987
- Interview of Ruth Lewis Farkas, October 24, 1985
- Interview of Rosemary Lucas Ginn, October 28, 1997
- Interview of Constance Ray Harvey, 1988
- Interview of Mari-Luci Jaramillo, February 21, 1987
- Interview of Jeane Jordan Kirkpatrick, May 28, 1987
- Interview of Caroline Clendening Laise, May 8, 1985
- Interview of Claire Boothe Luce, September 19, 1986
- Interview of Mary Seymour Olmsted, June 25, 1985
- Interview of Nancy Ostrander, May 14, 1986
- Interview of Rozanne L. Ridgway, March 18, 1987
- Interview of Mabel Murphy Smythe, May 2, 1986
- Interview of Margaret Joy Tibbetts, May 28, 1985
- Interview of Melissa Foelsh Wells, March 27, 1984
- Interview of Faith Ryan Whittlesey, December 7, 1988
These 17 interviews are part of the collection on deposit in the Sophia Smith Collection External.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kennedy, Charles Stuart, and John Todd Stewart. Interview with John Todd Stewart. 1999. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mfdipbib001130/.
APA citation style:
Kennedy, C. S. & Stewart, J. T. (1999) Interview with John Todd Stewart. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mfdipbib001130/.
MLA citation style:
Kennedy, Charles Stuart, and John Todd Stewart. Interview with John Todd Stewart. 1999. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mfdipbib001130/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Thomas M.T. Niles
- Contributor: Niles, Thomas M.T. - Kennedy, Charles Stuart
- Date: 1998-06-05
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Winston Lord
- Contributor: Lord, Winston - Tucker, Nancy Bernkopf - Kennedy, Charles Stuart
- Date: 1998-04-28
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Lawrence P. Taylor
- Contributor: Taylor, Lawrence P. - Kennedy, Charles Stuart
- Date: 1988-04-10
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with William A. Weingarten
- Contributor: Weingarten, William A. - Kennedy, Charles Stuart
- Date: 1999-07-29
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialInterview with Robert L. Barry
- Contributor: Barry, Robert L. - Kennedy, Charles Stuart
- Date: 1996-10-02