Manuscript/Mixed Material Mary Randolph to James Madison, March 17, 1825.
About this Item
- Mary Randolph to James Madison, March 17, 1825.
- Madison, James (Addressee)
- Randolph, Mary
Created / Published
- March 17, 1825
- - General Correspondence
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Transcripts, guides, and tools to help you use this collection may be found at https://www.loc.gov/collection/james-madison-papers/about-this-collection/
Call Number/Physical Location
- Series: Series 1, General Correspondence, 1723-1859
- Microfilm Reel: 21
- The James Madison Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress James Madison Papers are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, James Madison Papers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Madison, James, and Mary Randolph. Mary Randolph to James Madison. 1825. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm019536/.
APA citation style:
Madison, J. & Randolph, M. (1825) Mary Randolph to James Madison. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm019536/.
MLA citation style:
Madison, James, and Mary Randolph. Mary Randolph to James Madison. 1825. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mjm019536/>.