Manuscript/Mixed Material James Madison to John Armstrong, July 30, 1814.
About this Item
- James Madison to John Armstrong, July 30, 1814.
- Contributor Names
- Madison, James (Addressee)
- Madison, James
- Created / Published
- July 30, 1814
- Subject Headings
- - Madison-Armstrong Correspondence
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Transcripts, guides, and tools to help you use this collection may be found at http://www.loc.gov/collection/james-madison-papers/about-this-collection/
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Series: Series 3, Madison-Armstrong Correspondence, 1813-1836
- Microfilm Reel: 27
- Source Collection
- The James Madison Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
The contents of the Library of Congress James Madison Papers are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, James Madison Papers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Madison, James, and James Madison. James Madison to John Armstrong. 1814. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm022898/.
APA citation style:
Madison, J. & Madison, J. (1814) James Madison to John Armstrong. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm022898/.
MLA citation style:
Madison, James, and James Madison. James Madison to John Armstrong. 1814. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mjm022898/>.