Manuscript/Mixed Material James Madison. Notes on Federal Governments. 1789.
About this Item
- James Madison. Notes on Federal Governments. 1789.
- Madison, James
Created / Published
- - Miscellaneous Manuscripts
- - Manuscripts
- - Transcripts, guides, and tools to help you use this collection may be found at https://www.loc.gov/collection/james-madison-papers/about-this-collection/
Call Number/Physical Location
- Microfilm Reel: 28
- Series: Subseries 6D, James Madison, Notes on Federal Governments, 1789
- Series: Series 6, Miscellaneous Manuscripts, circa 1763-1836
- The James Madison Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress James Madison Papers are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, James Madison Papers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Madison, James. James Madison. Notes on Federal Governments. 1789. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm023114/.
APA citation style:
Madison, J. (1789) James Madison. Notes on Federal Governments. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm023114/.
MLA citation style:
Madison, James. James Madison. Notes on Federal Governments. 1789. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mjm023114/>.