Manuscript/Mixed Material James Monroe to James Madison, June 15, 1789.
About this Item
- James Monroe to James Madison, June 15, 1789.
- Madison, James (Addressee)
- Monroe, James
Created / Published
- June 15, 1789
- - General Correspondence
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Transcripts, guides, and tools to help you use this collection may be found at https://www.loc.gov/collection/james-madison-papers/about-this-collection/
Call Number/Physical Location
- Series: Series 1, General Correspondence, 1723-1859
- Microfilm Reel: 4
- The James Madison Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress James Madison Papers are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, James Madison Papers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Madison, James, and James Monroe. James Monroe to James Madison. 1789. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm023647/.
APA citation style:
Madison, J. & Monroe, J. (1789) James Monroe to James Madison. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm023647/.
MLA citation style:
Madison, James, and James Monroe. James Monroe to James Madison. 1789. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mjm023647/>.