Manuscript/Mixed Material Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, January 10, 1791.
About this Item
- Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, January 10, 1791.
- Contributor Names
- Madison, James (Addressee)
- Jefferson, Thomas
- Created / Published
- January 10, 1791
- Subject Headings
- - General Correspondence
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Transcripts, guides, and tools to help you use this collection may be found at http://www.loc.gov/collection/james-madison-papers/about-this-collection/
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Series: Series 1, General Correspondence, 1723-1859
- Microfilm Reel: 4
- Source Collection
- The James Madison Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The contents of the Library of Congress James Madison Papers are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, James Madison Papers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Madison, James, and Thomas Jefferson. Thomas Jefferson to James Madison. 1791. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm023796/.
APA citation style:
Madison, J. & Jefferson, T. (1791) Thomas Jefferson to James Madison. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mjm023796/.
MLA citation style:
Madison, James, and Thomas Jefferson. Thomas Jefferson to James Madison. 1791. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mjm023796/>.