About this Item
- Vozdushnye puti records,
- Correspondence, writings, editorial records, clippings, printed matter, annotated sheet music, photographs, negatives, and other records of Vozdushnye Puti (Aerial Ways), a journal of Russian literary criticism.
- Subject Headings
- - Vozdushnye puti
- - Criticism
- - Russian literature
- - Russian literature--History and criticism
- - Arranged by subject.
- - Researchers wishing to cite this collection should include the following information: Container number, Vozdushnye Puti Records, Manuscript Division, Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.
- - Gift, Sophie Grynberg, 1971.
- - Collection material in Russian, with English, French, and German.
- - Finding aid available in the Library of Congress Manuscript Reading Room and at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.mss/eadmss.ms009176
- 1,500 items.
- 6 containers.
- 2.4 linear feet.
- Library of Congress Manuscript Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.mss/mss.home
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Access Advisory
- Open to research.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Vozdushnye Puti Records. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://lccn.loc.gov/mm83042762.
APA citation style:
Vozdushnye Puti Records. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://lccn.loc.gov/mm83042762.
MLA citation style:
Vozdushnye Puti Records. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <lccn.loc.gov/mm83042762>.
More Collections like this
CollectionBoris Brasol papers, Correspondence, memoranda, speeches, literary manuscripts, notes, and other papers relating to Russia and the Soviet Union and to Brasol's writings and work as a criminologist and literary critic. Subjects include criminology, crime...
- Contributor: Dostoyevsky, Fyodor - Brasol, Boris
CollectionStanley Edgar Hyman papers, Correspondence, memoranda, journal, manuscripts of articles, book reviews, and books, research materials, notes, reports, minutes of meetings, financial papers, printed materials, photographs, and other papers relating to Hyman's career as literary critic,...
- Contributor: Hyman, Stanley Edgar
CollectionPoushkin Society in America records, Correspondence, minutes, programs, literary contest essays, clippings, index to Russian poet Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin's Boris Godunov, photographs, and other records documenting the society's efforts to promote Pushkin and his writings. Includes material...
- Contributor: Pushkin, Aleksandr Sergeevich - Poushkin Society in America
CollectionWilliam Orton Tewson papers, List of contributors and responses from authors, poets, and journalists to Tewson's query, "Do you care what the critics say about you?", posed in the Literary Review of the New York Evening...
- Contributor: Tewson, William Orton
CollectionAmeen Fares Rihani papers, Photocopies of correspondence, biographical material, and drafts of essays, historical and political analyses, literary criticism, novels, short stories, plays, poetry, and travel literature reflecting Rihani's Arab-American heritage and the cultures of the...
- Contributor: Rihani, Ameen Fares