About this Item
- Ayn Rand papers,
- Chiefly holograph and typewritten drafts, galleys, and proofs of Rand's novels We the Living (1936), Anthem (1938), The Fountainhead (1943), and Atlas Shrugged (1957). Addition includes holograph essays on subjects such as Watergate, the Supreme Court, economics, and inflation written by Rand between 1971 and 1974 for her newsletter, The Ayn Rand Letter. Also includes other material pertaining to the newsletter and to The Objectivist and photographs.
- Rand, Ayn
- Rand, Ayn, editor
- - United States.--Supreme Court
- - Economics
- - Inflation (Finance)
- - Objectivism (Philosophy)
- - Watergate Affair, 1972-1974
- - Partial microfilm edition available, no. 22,123.
- - Microfilm produced from originals in the Manuscript Division. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 2000.
- - Gift, Mrs. Laurie, 1965.
- - Gift, Leonard Peikoff, 1991-2002.
- - Gift, Stuart Rose, 2002.
- - Author and philosopher. Born 1905; died 1982.
- - Collection material in English.
- - Finding aid available in the Library of Congress Manuscript Reading Room and at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.mss/eadmss.ms002006
- 220 items.
- 31 containers.
- 12.8 linear feet.
- 19 microfilm reels.
- Library of Congress Manuscript Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.mss/mss.home
Library of Congress Control Number
- Open to research.
Additional Metadata Formats
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rand, Ayn. Ayn Rand papers. editeds by Rand, Aynitor
APA citation style:
Rand, A., Rand, A., ed. Ayn Rand papers.
MLA citation style:
Rand, Ayn. Ayn Rand papers. ed by Rand, Aynitor