Film, Video [The effects of new wine] Vin nouveau et le mal
About this Item
- [The effects of new wine]
- Vin nouveau et le mal
- A family travels by train to the country for a picnic; they are served new wine at a riverside café and then they wander along the banks of a river. Several members of the party become ill and have to search for a place to relieve themselves.
- Société des établissements Gaumont.
- Kleine (George) Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- France : [Gaumont?, 190-?]
- - Wine--Physiological effect--Drama
- - Picnics--Drama
- Comedy films
- Short films
- Silent films
- Fiction films
- - All titles lacking; title and production company from a 1941 inventory of Kleine films.
- - Original French and U.S. release undetermined.
- - French language translation title, Le vin nouveau et le mal, is supplied for the France in America project.
- - Digital files viewed.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as digital files.
- - viewing print and dupe neg pic; Received: 10/20/1959 from USDA lab; purchase, replacing 35 mm. nitrate original received 3/27/1947; Kleine (George) Collection.
- - master; Received: 1/24/2007 from VidiPax; preservation; Kleine (George) Collection.
- viewing print. 1 film reel of 1 (6 min., 203 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm.
- master. 1 videocassette of 1 (Betacam SP) (6 min.) : si., b&w ; 1/2 in.
- dupe neg pic. 1 film reel of 1 (6 min., 203 ft.) : si., b&w ; 16 mm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- FLA 1487 (viewing print)
- VRA 1862 (master)
- FRA 3830 (dupe neg pic)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The materials in France in America are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, France in America.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Société Des Établissements Gaumont, and Kleine. The Effects of New Wine. [France: Gaumont?, 190-?] Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/mp73013000/.
APA citation style:
Société Des Établissements Gaumont & Kleine. The Effects of New Wine. [France: Gaumont?, 190-?] [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mp73013000/.
MLA citation style:
Société Des Établissements Gaumont, and Kleine. The Effects of New Wine. [France: Gaumont?, 190-?] Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mp73013000/>.