Film, Video TR with Rough Rider friends /
About this Item
- TR with Rough Rider friends /
- Other Title
- Theodore Roosevelt with Rough Rider friends
- Scenes of TR in a western setting; the man on TR's immediate left appears to be Albert B. Fall, Senator from New Mexico (1913-1921) and four unidentified men, two wearing Western hats, who may be Rough Riders; a woman is barely visible directly behind TR.
- Contributor Names
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919.
- Fall, Albert B. (Albert Bacon), 1861-1944.
- Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- United States : [s.n., 191-?]
- Subject Headings
- - United States.--Army.--Cavalry, 1st
- - Legislators--New Mexico
- Silent films
- Short films
- Nonfiction films
- - Copyright: no reg.
- - Appearing: President Theodore Roosevelt, Albert B. Fall.
- - Duration: 0:26 at 18 fps.
- - MAVIS 1588627; TR with Rough Rider friends.
- - Sources used: P&P portrait file.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as digital files.
- - National Park Service acquired from Roosevelt Memorial Association. RMA purchased from Chessman.
- - viewing print, dupe neg pic, master pos; Received: Feb. 1976 from LC film lab; preservation; transferred to LC from NPS in 1967; NPS acquired from RMA; RMA purchased from Chessman; transferred to safety from LC nitrate at LC lab; Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection.
- viewing print. 1 film reel of 1 (30 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm.
- viewing print (copy 2) 1 film reel of 1 (30 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm.
- dupe neg pic. 1 film reel of 1 (30 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm.
- dupe neg pic (copy 2) 1 film reel of 1 (30 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm.
- master pos. 1 film reel of 1 (30 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- FEA 6696 (viewing print)
- FEA 6697 (viewing print, copy 2)
- FPB 7070 (dupe neg pic)
- FPB 7061 (dupe neg pic, copy 2)
- FPB 7060 (master pos)
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsFall, Albert (albert Bacon)
Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (library of Congress)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in Theodore Roosevelt: His Life and Times on Film, there may be content protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. The Library is eager to hear from individuals or institutions that have information about these materials or know of their history.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
The following films are made available here with permission from the Theodore Roosevelt Association, P.O. Box 719, Oyster Bay, N.Y. 11771 (Internet address: [email protected]):The Story of the Panama Canal 
T. R.'s Return from Africa, 1910 
A Visit to Theodore Roosevelt at His Home at Sagamore Hill, Oyster Bay, L.I., 1912
Roosevelt, Friend of the Birds 
The Roosevelt Dam 
The River of Doubt .
Permission may be needed from the Theodore Roosevelt Association before using these films for other purposes.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Roosevelt, Theodore, Albert B Fall, and Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection. TR with Rough Rider friends. [United States: s.n., 191-?] Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mp76000041/. (Accessed July 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Roosevelt, T., Fall, A. B. & Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection. TR with Rough Rider friends. [United States: s.n., 191-?] [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mp76000041/.
MLA citation style:
Roosevelt, Theodore, Albert B Fall, and Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection. TR with Rough Rider friends. [United States: s.n., 191-?] Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/mp76000041/>.