Manuscript/Mixed Material George S. Patton Papers: Diaries, 1910-1945; Annotated transcripts; 1919
About this Item
- George S. Patton Papers: Diaries, 1910-1945; Annotated transcripts; 1919
- Contributor Names
- Patton, George S. (George Smith), 1885-1945.
- Subject Headings
- - Army officers
- - United States. Army--History--Punitive Expedition into Mexico, 1916
- - Tank warfare
- - World War, 1914-1918--Europe--Tank warfare
- - World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Africa, North
- - World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--France--Normandy
- - World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Germany
- - World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Italy--Sicily
- - World War, 1939-1945--Africa, North
- - World War, 1939-1945--Europe
- - Manuscripts
- - United States
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Diaries, 1910-1945
- mss35634, box 2
- Source Collection
- George S. Patton Papers
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress provides access to manuscripts at the Library of Congress for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The written permission of the copyright owners and/or holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Copyright in the unpublished writings of George S. Patton in these papers and other collections of papers in the custody of the Library of Congress has been dedicated to the public.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, George S. Patton Papers.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Patton, George S. George S. Patton Papers: Diaries, -1945; Annotated transcripts; 1919. 1919. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mss35634020/.
APA citation style:
Patton, G. S. (1919) George S. Patton Papers: Diaries, -1945; Annotated transcripts; 1919. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mss35634020/.
MLA citation style:
Patton, George S. George S. Patton Papers: Diaries, -1945; Annotated transcripts; 1919. 1919. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mss35634020/>.