Manuscript/Mixed Material Sigmund Freud Papers: General Correspondence, 1871-1996; Brunswick, Ruth Mack; 1929; May-Oct.
About this Item
- Sigmund Freud Papers: General Correspondence, 1871-1996; Brunswick, Ruth Mack; 1929; May-Oct.
- Sigmund Freud, 1856-1939
Created / Published
- 1871 - 1996
- - Breuer, Josef, 1842-1925--Correspondence
- - Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955--Correspondence
- - Eissler, K. R. (Kurt Robert), 1908-1999--Interviews
- - Fliess, Wilhelm, 1858-1928--Correspondence
- - Freud, Anna, 1895-1982--Correspondence
- - Jung, C. G. (Carl Gustav), 1875-1961--Correspondence
- - Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939--Portraits
- - Bernays family--Correspondence
- - Freud family--Correspondence
- - Allgemeines Krankenhaus (Vienna, Austria)
- - Hospitals--Austria--Vienna
- - Medicine--Practice--Austria--Vienna
- - Psychoanalysis
- - Psychoanalysis--Societies, etc
- - Austria--Emigration and immigration
- - England--Emigration and immigration
- - Psychoanalysts
- - Manuscripts
- - United States
Call Number/Physical Location
- series: General Correspondence, 1871-1996
- mss39990, box 20
- Sigmund Freud papers
- Manuscript Division
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Allgemeines Krankenhaus (Vienna, Austria)
- Bernays Family
- Breuer, Josef
- Einstein, Albert
- Eissler, K. R. (Kurt Robert)
- Emigration and Immigration
- Fliess, Wilhelm
- Freud Family
- Freud, Anna
- Freud, Sigmund
- Jung, C. G. (Carl Gustav)
- Societies, Etc
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to manuscripts at the Library of Congress for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The Library believes a large portion of the materials in this collection, including Sigmund Freud's personal papers, is in the public domain in the United States. The Library has also obtained permission for the use of many other materials, and presents additional materials for educational and research purposes in accordance with fair use under United States copyright law. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
Some folders listed in the Sigmund Freud Papers finding aid (HTML and PDF) include links that read “Digital content not yet available,” which resolve to this Rights and Access page. Permission to display the contents of these folders has either been denied or is still pending. Please Ask a Manuscript Reference Librarian for more information.
If you have any further information about material in this collection, or if you own the copyright in collection materials, please send a query to Ask a Manuscript Reference Librarian and include a specific description of the material in question.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, Sigmund Freud Papers.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sigmund Freud. Sigmund Freud Papers: General Correspondence, -1996; Brunswick, Ruth Mack; 1929; May-Oct. - 1996, 1871. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mss3999000483/.
APA citation style:
Sigmund Freud. (1871) Sigmund Freud Papers: General Correspondence, -1996; Brunswick, Ruth Mack; 1929; May-Oct. - 1996. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mss3999000483/.
MLA citation style:
Sigmund Freud. Sigmund Freud Papers: General Correspondence, -1996; Brunswick, Ruth Mack; 1929; May-Oct. - 1996, 1871. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mss3999000483/>.