Manuscript/Mixed Material Woodrow Wilson Papers: Series 4: Executive Office File, 1912-1921; 5, 1913-1917
About this Item
- Woodrow Wilson Papers: Series 4: Executive Office File, 1912-1921; 5, 1913-1917
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924
Created / Published
- 1913 - 1917
- - Presidents--United States
- - World War, 1914-1918
- - Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925--Correspondence
- - Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964--Correspondence
- - Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930--Correspondence
- - Wilson, Edith Bolling Galt, 1872-1961--Correspondence
- - Paris Peace Conference (1919-1920)
- - World War, 1914-1918--Peace
- - United States--Politics and government--1913-1921
- - Educators
- - Governors--New Jersey
- - Princeton University
- - Manuscripts
- - United States
Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Series 4: Executive Office File, 1912-1921
- mss46029, reel 165
- Woodrow Wilson papers
- Manuscript Division
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress believes that most of the papers in the Woodrow Wilson collection are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions. All manuscripts authored by President Wilson himself are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished and the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, Woodrow Wilson Papers.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wilson, Woodrow. Woodrow Wilson Papers: Series 4: Executive Office File, -1921; 5, 1913 to 1917. - 1917, 1913. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mss4602900232/.
APA citation style:
Wilson, W. (1913) Woodrow Wilson Papers: Series 4: Executive Office File, -1921; 5, 1913 to 1917. - 1917. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mss4602900232/.
MLA citation style:
Wilson, Woodrow. Woodrow Wilson Papers: Series 4: Executive Office File, -1921; 5, 1913 to 1917. - 1917, 1913. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mss4602900232/>.