Manuscript/Mixed Material Huexotzinco Codex, 1531
About this Item
- Huexotzinco Codex, 1531
Created / Published
- Huexotzinco, Mexico, 1531
- - Taxation
- - Testimony
- - Depositions
- - Indigenous peoples
- - Trials
- - Codex
- - Indians of Mexico
- - Mesoamerica
- - Nahua Indians
- - Manuscripts
- - Mexico -- Puebla -- Huexotzinco
- 8 panels
- Harkness collection, 1525-1651
- Manuscript Division
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- In Conversation: LC Labs staff and Einstein Educator Fellow discuss library data, STEM education, and Primary Source Analysis
- In conversation: LC Labs staff and Einstein Educator Fellow discuss library data, STEM education, and primary source analysis
- Library Acquires Rare Codex from Central Mexico
- Library of Congress Acquires Rare Codex from Central Mexico
- Collections | Hispanic Reading Room | Research Centers
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Huexotzinco Codex. Huexotzinco, Mexico, 1521. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mss47662-2657/.
APA citation style:
(1521) Huexotzinco Codex. Huexotzinco, Mexico. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mss47662-2657/.
MLA citation style:
Huexotzinco Codex. Huexotzinco, Mexico, 1521. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mss47662-2657/>.