Manuscript/Mixed Material Rosa Parks Papers: Subject File, 1937-2005; NAACP; 1984-1997
About this Item
- Rosa Parks Papers: Subject File, 1937-2005; NAACP; 1984-1997
- Parks, Rosa, 1913-2005.
Created / Published
- 1984 - 1997
- - Civil rights--United States
- - African Americans--Civil rights
- - African Americans--Religion
- - African Americans--Segregation
- - African Americans--Social conditions
- - Civil rights demonstrations--United States
- - Civil rights movements--United States
- - Montgomery Bus Boycott, Montgomery, Ala., 1955-1956
- - Race discrimination--Southern States
- - Race discrimination--United States
- - Segregation--Southern States
- - Segregation--United States
- - Southern States--Race relations
- - Southern States--Social conditions
- - United States--Race relations
- - United States--Social conditions
- - Civil rights activists
- - Manuscripts
- - United States
Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Subject File, 1937-2005
- mss85943, box 15
- Rosa Parks papers
- Manuscript Division
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Rosa Parks Collection Items Held by the Manuscript Division
The Library of Congress provides access to manuscripts at the Library of Congress for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The written permission of the copyright owners and/or holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Rosa Parks Collection Items Housed in the Prints and Photographs Division
The Library of Congress does not own rights to material in its collections. Therefore, it does not license or charge permission fees for use of such material and cannot grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute the material.
Ultimately, it is the researcher's obligation to assess copyright or other use restrictions and obtain permission from third parties when necessary before publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the Library's collections.
For information about reproducing, publishing, and citing visual material in this collection that is housed in the Prints and Photographs Division, as well as access to the original visual items, see: Rosa Parks Collection - Rights and Restrictions Information
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Parks, Rosa. Rosa Parks Papers: Subject File, -2005; NAACP; 1984 to 1997. - 1997, 1984. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/mss859430188/.
APA citation style:
Parks, R. (1984) Rosa Parks Papers: Subject File, -2005; NAACP; 1984 to 1997. - 1997. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/mss859430188/.
MLA citation style:
Parks, Rosa. Rosa Parks Papers: Subject File, -2005; NAACP; 1984 to 1997. - 1997, 1984. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mss859430188/>.