Audio Recording Hope in the nuclear age
About this Item
- Hope in the nuclear age
- Contributor Names
- Bernstein, Leonard -- 1918-1990 (speaker)
- Subject Headings
- - Social Causes
- - Originally recorded at All Souls Unitarian Church, Jan. 27, 1985. (recording)
- - Leonard Bernstein Audio Materials (Library of Congress)
- - 125028 (Sonic)
- - 2299907 (Mavis)
- Library of Congress. Motion Pictures, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division
- Shelf Location
- RYB 9526
- Access Condition
- Courtesy of The Leonard Bernstein Office, Inc. and Leonard Bernstein Music Publishing Company LLC. For permissions contact: Marie Carter, Vice President for Licensing and Publishing, The Leonard Bernstein Office, Inc. 121. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
- Online Format
- Sermon presented by Leonard Bernstein. Originally recorded at All Souls Unitarian Church, Jan. 27, 1985. (Recording). Leonard Bernstein Audio Materials (Library of Congress)
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca. 1920-1989 for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Note that there may be U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or other restrictions in the materials in The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca.1920-1989 materials, and there may be content protected by copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. See our Legal Notices and Privacy & Publicity Rights for additional information.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
The following items are included in The Leonard Bernstein Collection ca. 1920-1989, with the permission as noted:
Bernstein Family Correspondence
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1920s-1942
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1943-1945
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1946
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1947
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1948
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1949
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1950-1953
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1955-1957
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1960s
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1970s
Bernstein Photo Gallery, 1980s
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bernstein, Leonard. Hope in the Nuclear Age. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/musbernstein.100050013/.
APA citation style:
Bernstein, L. Hope in the Nuclear Age. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/musbernstein.100050013/.
MLA citation style:
Bernstein, Leonard. Hope in the Nuclear Age. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/musbernstein.100050013/>.