Books Prima, e seconda memoria per servire alla istoria del ballo degli antichi
About this Item
- Prima, e seconda memoria per servire alla istoria del ballo degli antichi
- Other Title
- Memoria per la storia del ballo
- Contributor Names
- Burette, (Pierre Jean) -- M -- 1665-1747
- Created / Published
- In Venezia, 1746, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Dance -- History -- Early works to 1800
- - Dance History and Theory
- - Theatrical Dance
- - Title vignette.
- - Previously published in the Académie royale des inscriptions et belles-lettres. Histoire, avec les Mémoires de littérature tirez des registres de cette Académie. Paris, 1736. t.I, p. 93-135.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 1 p.l., 33-44, 33-42 p. 25 x 19 cm.
- Music Division
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the materials in this collection.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The accompanying videos were produced by the Library of Congress. Note Video Performers for additional credits for video performers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Performers for the October 1997 Great Hall event: Dancers
Members of The Jonquil Street Foundation, Inc. Ariane Anthony, Thomas Baird, Barbara Barr, Patricia Beaman, Christopher Caines, Charles Garth, James Martin, Maris Wolff. Musicians - members of The Library of Congress Centennial Cotillion Brass Band, Emerson Head and Robert Sheldon, Leaders (Members, Metro Washington D.C. Federation of Musicians Local 161-710, AFM.)
Performers for the Coolidge Auditorium clips: Dancers
Cheryl Stafford and Thomas Baird. Musicians - Boris Gurevitch (piano), Susan Manus (violin).
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Burette. Prima, E Seconda Memoria Per Servire Alla Istoria Del Ballo Degli Antichi. In Venezia, monographic, 1746. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/09013370/. (Accessed September 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Burette. (1746) Prima, E Seconda Memoria Per Servire Alla Istoria Del Ballo Degli Antichi. In Venezia, monographic. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/09013370/.
MLA citation style:
Burette. Prima, E Seconda Memoria Per Servire Alla Istoria Del Ballo Degli Antichi. In Venezia, monographic, 1746. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/09013370/>.