Film, Video How To Get into Princeton
About this Item
- How To Get into Princeton
- Hebert, John R. (Curator)
- - Washington, George, 1732-1799
- - United States History Revolution, 1775-1783
- - Cadwalader, John, 1742-1786
- - Motion Pictures
- Motion Pictures
- - This hand-drawn map was delivered to Generals John Cadwalader and George Washington on the eve of a surprise attack by the American Revolutionary forces on a British army at Princeton, New Jersey. Delivered by a spy to the Americans in late December 1776, the map includes vital information about the British headquarters and positions, the roads not protected by the British, the directions of mounted cannons, and other revealing details. It was essential to the success of attack on Princeton.
- - Presented in Partnership with HISTORY
- Geography And Map Division
Rights & Access
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hebert, John R. How To Get into Princeton. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/myloc19/.
APA citation style:
Hebert, J. R. How To Get into Princeton. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/myloc19/.
MLA citation style:
Hebert, John R. How To Get into Princeton. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/myloc19/>.