Manuscript/Mixed Material Harriot Stanton Blatch to Anne Fitzhugh Miller, March 31, 1908
About this Item
- Harriot Stanton Blatch to Anne Fitzhugh Miller, March 31, 1908
- Created / Published
- after March 31, 1908
- Subject Headings
- - Miller, Anne Fitzhugh (1856-1912)
- - Blatch, Harriot Stanton (1856-1940)
- - Morgan, Anne
- - Tarbell, Ida
- - municipal woman suffrage
- - New York City society women
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - United States -- New York -- New York City
- - "Dear Nancy" in manuscript. Mentions Anne Morgan and Ida Tarbell's support of expanding municipal woman suffrage. Verso is list of New York City society luncheon guests of Mrs. Clarence Mackay, including Mrs. J. J. Astor, Mrs. George Gould, Duchess of Marlborough, and Mrs. Wm. K. Vanderbilt.
- autograph letter; typescript list
- Call Number/Physical Location
- JK1881 .N357 sec. XVI, no. 3-9 NAWSA Coll
- series: Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911; Scrapbook 6 (1907-1908)
- Source Collection
- Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911: Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911; Scrapbook 6 (1907 to 1908) (142)
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911 (1,808)
- National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (1,935)
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division (23,386)
- American Memory (501,995)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the National Women Suffrage Association Collection. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Harriot Stanton Blatch to Anne Fitzhugh Miller. after, 1908. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001098/.
APA citation style:
(1908) Harriot Stanton Blatch to Anne Fitzhugh Miller. after. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001098/.
MLA citation style:
Harriot Stanton Blatch to Anne Fitzhugh Miller. after, 1908. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001098/>.