Manuscript/Mixed Material All Ready for the Celebration and Women Suffrage Convention
About this Item
- All Ready for the Celebration and Women Suffrage Convention
Created / Published
- May 25 and May 27, 1908
- - Douglass, Frederick
- - Stanton, Elizabeth Cady (1815-1902)
- - Clifton Springs, New York
- - Cook, Elizabeth Ellsworth
- - Blatch, Harriot Stanton (1856-1940)
- - Ontario County (New York) Woman Suffrage Association
- - Terrell, Mary Church (1863-1954)
- - Seneca Falls, New York
- - Clippings
- - United States -- New York -- Ontario -- Clifton Springs
- - United States -- New York -- Ontario -- Seneca Falls
- - Notices of program for Ontario County Woman Suffrage Association Convention, Clifton Springs, May 25, and 60th anniversary of First Woman's Rights Convention, Seneca Falls, May 27, Harriot Stanton Blatch, Mary Church Terrell and Elizabeth Ellsworth Cook, speakers
Call Number/Physical Location
- JK1881 .N357 sec. XVI, no. 3-9 NAWSA Coll
- series: Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911; Scrapbook 6 (1907-1908)
- Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- online text
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911: Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911; Scrapbook 6 (1907 to 1908) (142)
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911 (1,808)
- National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (1,938)
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division (36,512)
- American Memory (513,920)
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the National Women Suffrage Association Collection. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
All Ready for the Celebration and Women Suffrage Convention. May 25 and, 1908. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001104/.
APA citation style:
(1908) All Ready for the Celebration and Women Suffrage Convention. May 25 and. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001104/.
MLA citation style:
All Ready for the Celebration and Women Suffrage Convention. May 25 and, 1908. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001104/>.