Manuscript/Mixed Material Geneva Political Equality Club Meeting
About this Item
- Geneva Political Equality Club Meeting
- Geneva Daily Times (Publisher)
Created / Published
- November 26, 1907
- - Temperance
- - Miller, Anne Fitzhugh (1856-1912)
- - Geneva (New York) Political Equality Club
- - men support woman suffrage
- - New York State Woman Suffrage Association-Legislative Work
- - municipal suffrage
- - Clippings
- - United States -- New York
- - Anne Fitzhugh Miller announces appointment of prominent New York men to New York State Woman Suffrage Association Cooperating Legislative Committee; support woman suffrage in municipal elections; temperance discussion.
Call Number/Physical Location
- JK1881 .N357 sec. XVI, no. 3-9 NAWSA Coll
- series: Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911; Scrapbook 6 (1907-1908)
- Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- online text
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911: Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911; Scrapbook 6 (1907 to 1908) (142)
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911 (1,808)
- National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (1,938)
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division (36,639)
- American Memory (514,882)
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the National Women Suffrage Association Collection. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geneva Daily Times. Geneva Political Equality Club Meeting. 1907. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001132/.
APA citation style:
Geneva Daily Times. (1907) Geneva Political Equality Club Meeting. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001132/.
MLA citation style:
Geneva Daily Times. Geneva Political Equality Club Meeting. 1907. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller001132/>.