Books The White House
About this Item
- The White House
- Created / Published
- February 12, 1900
- Miscellaneous Documents
- - According to Anne Fitzhugh Miller's note on her convention program, scrapbook 3, page 56, the New York Delegation met at the White House on February 12, 1900
- card; 4.9 x 8.5 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- JK1881 .N357 sec. XVI, no. 3-9 NAWSA Coll
- Source Collection
- Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911; Scrapbook 3; page 59
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
. The White House. 1900. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.rbc/rbcmil.scrp1006204. (Accessed July 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
. (1900) The White House. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.rbc/rbcmil.scrp1006204.
MLA citation style:
. The White House. 1900. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.rbc/rbcmil.scrp1006204>.