Photo, Print, Drawing Equality League Headquarters
About this Item
- Equality League Headquarters
- Created / Published
- New York City, New York, [May 1909?]
- Subject Headings
- - photomechanical print
- - Equality League of Self-Supporting Women (New York)
- - Prints
- - Photomechanical print of Equality League of Self- Supporting Women headquarters, which moved from 103 East 19th Street to 43 East 22nd. Street between March and June 1909.
- photomechanical print
- Call Number/Physical Location
- JK1881 .N357 sec. XVI, no. 3-9 NAWSA Coll
- series: Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911; Scrapbook 7 (1908-1909)
- Source Collection
- Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911: Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911; Scrapbook 7 (1908 to 1909) (313)
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911 (1,808)
- National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (1,935)
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division (23,555)
- American Memory (502,050)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the National Women Suffrage Association Collection. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Equality League Headquarters. , 1909. [New York City, New York, May ?] Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002018/.
APA citation style:
(1909) Equality League Headquarters. , 1909. [New York City, New York, May ?] [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002018/.
MLA citation style:
Equality League Headquarters. [New York City, New York, May ?] Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002018/>.