Manuscript/Mixed Material Women at Peace Congress
About this Item
- Women at Peace Congress
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Addams, Jane (1860-1935)
- - National Arbitration and Peace Congress
- - Archer, William
- - Henrotin, Ellen M. (Mrs. Charles)
- - Clippings
- - Women should not encourage military confrontation; but rather celebrate the arts of peace; clippings are misarranged: last 18 lines on page 124 are part of William Archer's speech and should come after the end of the first column on page 125.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- JK1881 .N357 sec. XVI, no. 3-9 NAWSA Coll
- series: Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911; Scrapbook 5 (1906-1907)
- Source Collection
- Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911: Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911; Scrapbook 5 (1906 to 1907) (145)
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911 (1,808)
- National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (1,935)
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division (23,201)
- American Memory (502,124)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the National Women Suffrage Association Collection. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Women at Peace Congress. 16-Apr-07, 1907. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002120/.
APA citation style:
(1907) Women at Peace Congress. 16-Apr-07. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002120/.
MLA citation style:
Women at Peace Congress. 16-Apr-07, 1907. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002120/>.