Manuscript/Mixed Material Woman suffrage battle on; New York suffrage hearings
About this Item
- Woman suffrage battle on; New York suffrage hearings
- Created / Published
- 2-22-1911 0:00
- Subject Headings
- - New York legislature-Suffrage hearings
- - Spencer, Rev. Anna Garlin (1851-1931)
- - New York State Woman Suffrage Association
- - New York State Association Opposed to Woman Suffrage
- - Dodge, Mrs. Arthur M
- - Pankhurst, Sylvia
- - Brannan, Dana Eunice
- - suffrage demonstration
- - Chittenden, Alice
- - Laidlaw, Mrs. James Lee
- - Clippings
- - Suffragists hold open air meetings with soap box speeches; legislative hearing room so crowded that some women had to leave to make room for legislators.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- JK1881 .N357 sec. XVI, no. 3-9 NAWSA Coll
- series: Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911; Scrapbook 9 (1910-1911)
- Source Collection
- Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911: Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911; Scrapbook 9 (1910 to 1911) (237)
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911 (1,808)
- National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (1,935)
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division (23,838)
- American Memory (501,804)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the National Women Suffrage Association Collection. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Woman suffrage battle on; New York suffrage hearings. 2-22- 0:00, 1911. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002538/.
APA citation style:
(1911) Woman suffrage battle on; New York suffrage hearings. 2-22- 0:00. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002538/.
MLA citation style:
Woman suffrage battle on; New York suffrage hearings. 2-22- 0:00, 1911. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002538/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialWoman's Week at the Capitol
- Date: 1911-02-20
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialThe Ballot for Women
- Date: 1909-02-24
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialSylvia Pankhurst arrives in New York
- Date: 1911-01-07
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialFew Seats for Men at Suffrage Hearing
- Date: 1911-02-22