Photo, Print, Drawing Map of City of Geneva
About this Item
- Map of City of Geneva
Created / Published
- W. F. Humphrey, Geneva, New York, 1909
- - Geneva (New York) map
- - Humphrey, W. F
- - Miscellaneous Documents
- Miscellaneous Documents
- - Lochland is on Lake Seneca, south of Geneva, near the intersection of Slosson Rd and the extension of Main Street (Lochland Rd).
- map; 53 x 42.8 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- JK1881 .N357 sec. XVI, no. 3-9 NAWSA Coll
- series: Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911; Scrapbook 9 (1910-1911)
- Miller NAWSA Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911: Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911; Scrapbook 9 (1910 to 1911) (236)
- Miller Nawsa Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897 to 1911 (1,807)
- National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection (1,936)
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division (27,969)
- American Memory (510,923)
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the National Women Suffrage Association Collection. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted.
Responsibility for determining the legal status of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, National American Woman Suffrage Association Collection.
Cite This Item
Chicago citation style:
Map of City of Geneva. , 1909. W. F. Humphrey, Geneva, New York. Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002587/.
APA citation style:
(1909) Map of City of Geneva. , 1909. W. F. Humphrey, Geneva, New York. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002587/.
MLA citation style:
Map of City of Geneva. W. F. Humphrey, Geneva, New York. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/rbcmiller002587/>.