Photo, Print, Drawing The fox without a tail.
About this Item
- The fox without a tail.
- Created / Published
- J. L. Magee, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1861
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - secession
- - Toombs, Robert Augustus (1810-1885)
- - political cartoon
- - Pickens, Francis W. (1805-1869)
- - Thompson, Jacob (1810-1885)
- - Wigfall, Louis Trezevant, (1816-1874)
- - Broadsides
- - Humor, satire
- - United States -- Florida
- - United States -- Georgia
- - United States -- South Carolina
- - United States -- Mississippi
- - United States -- Texas
- - United States -- Louisiana
- - United States -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Philadelphia
- - United States -- Alabama -- Montgomery -- Montgomery
- Humor, satire
- 34.5 x 45 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 4, no. 24
- Stern catalog 5052
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- South Carolina
- United States
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Fox Without a Tail. Alabama Florida Georgia Louisiana Mississippi Montgomery Pennsylvania Philadelphia South Carolina Texas United States, 1861. J. L. Magee, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000330/.
APA citation style:
(1861) The Fox Without a Tail. Alabama Florida Georgia Louisiana Mississippi Montgomery Pennsylvania Philadelphia South Carolina Texas United States, 1861. J. L. Magee, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000330/.
MLA citation style:
The Fox Without a Tail. J. L. Magee, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/scsm000330/>.