Photos, Prints, Drawings Democracy 1832. 1864.
About this Item
- Democracy 1832. 1864.
- Created / Published
- L. Prang, Boston, Massachusetts, 1864
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Copperheads/Peace Democrats
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - McClellan, George Brinton (1826-1885)
- - Sherman, William Tecumseh (1820-1891)
- - Sheridan, Philip Henry(1831-1888)
- - Jackson, Andrew (1767-1845)
- - Farragut, David Glasgow (1801-1870)
- - Democratic party
- - Chicago Platform
- - 1864 election
- - Pendelton, George Hunt (1825-1889)
- - Calhoun, John Caldwell (1782-1850)
- - political cartoon
- - Broadsides
- - humor, satire
- - United States -- Massachusetts -- Suffolk -- Boston
- humor, satire
- 28.9 x 40 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 4, no. 30
- Stern catalog 5060
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
FormatPhotos, Prints, Drawings
Calhoun, John Caldwell
Farragut, David Glasgow
Grant, Ulysses S. (ulysses Simpson)
McClellan, George Brinton
Pendelton, George Hunt
Sheridan, Philip Henry
Sherman, William Tecumseh
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
. Democracy 1832. 1864. L. Prang, Boston, Massachusetts, 1864. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000335/. (Accessed July 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
. (1864) Democracy 1832. 1864. L. Prang, Boston, Massachusetts. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000335/.
MLA citation style:
. Democracy 1832. 1864. L. Prang, Boston, Massachusetts, 1864. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000335/>.