Periodical The Following are the headings of the (Sunday) morning, New York Herald!
About this Item
- The Following are the headings of the (Sunday) morning, New York Herald!
- Created / Published
- Extra-Latest News, April 16, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Burnside, Ambrose Everett (1824-1881)
- - Butler, Benjamin (1818-1893)
- - Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875)
- - Lincoln's deathbed
- - Booth, John Wilkes (1838-1865)
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - Stanton, Edwin (1814-1869)
- - observance of Lincoln's death
- - Surratt, John Harrison Jr. (1844-1916)
- - Augur, Christopher Colon (1821-1898)
- - Seward, Frederick William (1830-1915)
- - Lincoln's cabinet
- - Willard Hotel
- - Periodicals
- - Newspaper
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- New York -- New York City
- 34.9 x 18.5 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 5, no. 19
- Stern catalog 4755
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
New York City
SubjectsAugur, Christopher Colon
Booth, John Wilkes
Burnside, Ambrose Everett
Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson)
Observance of Lincoln's Death
Seward, Frederick William
Seward, William Henry
Surratt, John Harrison Jr.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Following are the headings of the Sunday morning, New York Herald!. Extra-Latest News, 1865. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000371/. (Accessed October 18, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1865) The Following are the headings of the Sunday morning, New York Herald!. Extra-Latest News. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000371/.
MLA citation style:
The Following are the headings of the Sunday morning, New York Herald!. Extra-Latest News, 1865. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000371/>.