Photos, Prints, Drawings The martyr of liberty.
About this Item
- The martyr of liberty.
- Created / Published
- n. d.
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Lincoln-portrait of
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Portraits
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - The martyr of liberty hath borne his faculties so meek; has been so clear in his great office; that his virtues shall plead, trumped-tongued against the deep damnation of his taking off.
- - Volume 4, no 54 is a duplicate.
- 39.9 x 30.6 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 4, no. 53
- Stern catalog 5119
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Martyr of Liberty. N. D. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000402/. (Accessed February 19, 2017.)
APA citation style:
The Martyr of Liberty. N. D. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000402/.
MLA citation style:
The Martyr of Liberty. N. D. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000402/>.