Books National Lincoln monument.
About this Item
- National Lincoln monument.
- Contributor Names
- Lincoln Monument Association (Author)
- Mead, Larkin Goldsmith (Sculptor)
- Created / Published
- Western Bank Note & Eng. Co, Chicago, Illinois, 1869
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln-tribute
- - Lincoln National Monument Association
- - Beveridge, James H
- - fundraising
- - National Lincoln Monument
- - Ephemera
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- Illinois -- Sangamon -- Springfield
- - This certifies that [blank] has contributed fifty cents to the erection of a monument in memory of Abraham Lincoln, our martyred President. Springfield, Ill., 1869.
- 17 x 24.5 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 9, no. 4
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
ContributorsLincoln Monument Association
Mead, Larkin Goldsmith
SubjectsBeveridge, James H.
Lincoln National Monument Association
National Lincoln Monument
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lincoln Monument Association, and Larkin Goldsmith Mead. National Lincoln monument. Western Bank Note & Eng. Co, Chicago, Illinois, 1869. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000478/. (Accessed July 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Lincoln Monument Association & Mead, L. G. (1869) National Lincoln monument. Western Bank Note & Eng. Co, Chicago, Illinois. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000478/.
MLA citation style:
Lincoln Monument Association, and Larkin Goldsmith Mead. National Lincoln monument. Western Bank Note & Eng. Co, Chicago, Illinois, 1869. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000478/>.