Books Important news by telegraph.
About this Item
- Important news by telegraph.
- Created / Published
- Rockland Gazette, Rockland, Maine, n. d.
- Subject Headings
- - Soldiers
- - Slavery
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - African American
- - McClellan, George Brinton (1826-1885)
- - Butler, Benjamin (1818-1893)
- - abolition
- - secession
- - railroad
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - Adams, John Quincy (1767-1848)
- - McCulloch, Hugh H. (1808-1895)
- - Fort Monroe
- - Jackson, Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" (1824-1863)
- - Sickles, Daniel E. (1819-1914)
- - Broadsides
- - France
- - United States -- Virginia -- Richmond
- - United States -- Missouri -- Saint Louis
- - United States -- Louisiana -- Orleans Parish -- New Orleans
- - United States -- Maryland -- Anne Arundel -- Annapolis
- - United States -- Tennessee -- Shelby -- Memphis
- - United States -- Maine -- Knox -- Rockland
- - United States -- Maryland -- Chambersburg
- - United States -- New York -- Staten Island -- New York City
- - United States -- Maryland -- Baltimore
- - Columbia
- 24 x 33 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 9, no. 56
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
New York City
Adams, John Quincy
Jackson, Thomas Jonathan "stonewall
McClellan, George Brinton
McCulloch, Hugh H.
Seward, William Henry
Sickles, Daniel E.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
. Important News by Telegraph. Rockland Gazette, Rockland, Maine, n. d. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000528/. (Accessed July 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
. Important News by Telegraph. Rockland Gazette, Rockland, Maine, n. d. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000528/.
MLA citation style:
. Important News by Telegraph. Rockland Gazette, Rockland, Maine, n. d. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000528/>.