Book/Printed Material Democratic ticket. [Illinois campaign ticket]
About this Item
- Democratic ticket. [Illinois campaign ticket]
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Democratic party
- - Douglas, Stephen Arnold (1813-1861)
- - Johnson, Herschel Vespasian (1812-1880)
- - McClernand, John Alexander (1812-1900)
- - Allen, James Cameron (1822-1912)
- - Prettyman, Benjamin S. (b.1819) (Lincoln's law practice)
- - Garber, Jacob Aaron (1879-1953)
- - Ephemera
- - United States -- Illinois
- - Illinois democratic party ticket.
- 25 x 10 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 19, no. 17
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
SubjectsAllen, James Cameron
Douglas, Stephen Arnold
Garber, Jacob Aaron
Johnson, Herschel Vespasian
McClernand, John Alexander
Prettyman, Benjamin S. (1819) (Lincoln's Law Practice)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Chicago citation style:
[Democratic ticket. Illinois campaign ticket]. 1860. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000548/. (Accessed June 27, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1860) [Democratic ticket. Illinois campaign ticket]. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000548/.
MLA citation style:
[Democratic ticket. Illinois campaign ticket]. 1860. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000548/>.