Periodical Gazette Extra, [newspaper]. Chattanooga, April 15.
About this Item
- Gazette Extra, [newspaper]. Chattanooga, April 15.
- Created / Published
- Chattanooga Daily Gazette, Chattanooga, Tennessee, April 15, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln's assassination
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875)
- - Sherman, William Tecumseh (1820-1891)
- - Lincoln, Mary Todd (1818-1882)
- - warfare
- - Booth, John Wilkes (1838-1865)
- - Colfax, Schuyler (1823-1885)
- - Seward, William Henry (1801-1872)
- - Ford's Theatre
- - Our American Cousin
- - Seward, Frederick William (1830-1915)
- - Meigs, Montgomery C. (1816-1892)
- - Oglesby, Richard J. (1824-1899)
- - Farnsworth, Elon John (1837-1863)
- - Bates, Edward (1793-1869)
- - Barnes, Joseph K. (1817-1883)
- - Verdi, Tullio Suzzara (1829-1902)
- - Hansell, Frederick W
- - Slocum, Henry Warner (1827-1894)
- - Howard, Oliver Otis (1830-1909)
- - Schofield, John McAllister (1831-1906)
- - Johnston, Joseph Eggleston (1807-1891)
- - Periodicals
- - Newspaper
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- Tennessee -- Hamilton -- Chattanooga
- 48.5 x 31 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 16, no. 26
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
SubjectsBarnes, Joseph K.
Booth, John Wilkes
Farnsworth, Elon John
Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson)
Hansell, Frederick W.
Howard, Oliver Otis
Johnston, Joseph Eggleston
Lincoln, Mary Todd
Meigs, Montgomery C.
Oglesby, Richard J.
Our American Cousin
Schofield, John McAllister
Seward, Frederick William
Seward, William Henry
Sherman, William Tecumseh
Slocum, Henry Warner
Verdi, Tullio Suzzara
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Gazette Extra, newspaper. Chattanooga, April 15]. Chattanooga Daily Gazette, Chattanooga, Tennessee, 1865. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000577/. (Accessed September 20, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1865) [Gazette Extra, newspaper. Chattanooga, April 15]. Chattanooga Daily Gazette, Chattanooga, Tennessee. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000577/.
MLA citation style:
[Gazette Extra, newspaper. Chattanooga, April 15]. Chattanooga Daily Gazette, Chattanooga, Tennessee, 1865. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000577/>.