Books Proposed amendments to the constitution.
About this Item
- Proposed amendments to the constitution.
- Contributor Names
- McIlvaine, Joshua Hall, 1815-1897 (Author)
- Created / Published
- Washington, D. C., February 10, 1864
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Sumner, Charles (1811-1874)
- - speech
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - Contains speech addressed to the President on Feb. 10, 1864, by the chairman of a delegation, with the President's reply. The present copy bears an inscription from McIlvaine to the New York Herald.
- 25 x 20 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 11, no. 25
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mcilvaine, Joshua Hall. Proposed Amendments to the Constitution. Washington, D. C, 1864. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000635/. (Accessed September 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
McIlvaine, J. H. (1864) Proposed Amendments to the Constitution. Washington, D. C. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000635/.
MLA citation style:
Mcilvaine, Joshua Hall. Proposed Amendments to the Constitution. Washington, D. C, 1864. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000635/>.