Manuscripts/Mixed Material Presidential Campaign of 1860.
About this Item
- Presidential Campaign of 1860.
- Created / Published
- Republican Congressional Committee, Washington, D. C., July 17, 1860
- Subject Headings
- - Slavery
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - political campaign
- - Republican Party
- - 1860 election
- - Covode, John (1808-1871)
- - Grimes, James Wilson (1816-1872)
- - Foster, Lafayette Sabine (1806-1880)
- - Alley, John Bassett (1817-1896)
- - Washburn, Elihu Benjamin (1816-1887)
- - fundraising
- - Republican Congressional Committee
- - King, Preston (1806-1865)
- - Kilgore, David (1804-1879)
- - Correspondence
- - Manuscripts
- - letter
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - Letter with text in manuscript facsimile, signed by Preston King and other members of the Committee.
- - Accompanied by a printed broadside having the same title and listing speeches and documents furnished by the Committee.
- 33 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 11, no. 30
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
Alley, John Bassett
Foster, Lafayette Sabine
Grimes, James Wilson
Republican Congressional Committee
Washburn, Elihu Benjamin
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Presidential Campaign of 1860. Republican Congressional Committee, Washington, D. C, 1860. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000640/. (Accessed September 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1860) Presidential Campaign of 1860. Republican Congressional Committee, Washington, D. C. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000640/.
MLA citation style:
Presidential Campaign of 1860. Republican Congressional Committee, Washington, D. C, 1860. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000640/>.