Photos, Prints, Drawings Virginia, [Partial map of Virginia.]
About this Item
- Virginia, [Partial map of Virginia.]
- Created / Published
- n. d.
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1822-1885
- - Halleck, Henry Wager (1815-1872)
- - McClellan, George Brinton (1826-1885)
- - Burnside, Ambrose Everett (1824-1881)
- - Butler, Benjamin (1818-1893)
- - Sherman, William Tecumseh (1820-1891)
- - Hooker, Joseph (1814-1879)
- - Rosencrans, William Starke (1819-1898)
- - James River
- - Potomac River
- - Fremont, John Charles (1813-1890)
- - Banks, General Nathaniel Prentice (1816-1894)
- - Rappahannock River
- - Farnsworth, Elon John (1837-1863)
- - Thomas, George Henry (1816-1870)
- - Logan, Stephen T. (1800-1880)
- - Wallace, Lewis (1827-1905)
- - Slocum, Henry Warner (1827-1894)
- - Hunter, David (1802-1886)
- - Porter, David Dixon (1813-1891)
- - Heintzelman, Samuel Peter (1805-1880)
- - Stoneman, George, Jr. (1822-1894)
- - Hancock, Winfield Scott (1824-1886)
- - map
- - Portraits
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- Virginia
- - No scale given.
- - Octagonal shape, surrounded by 32 portraits of military heroes of the Civil War.
- 48.6 x 47.6 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 6, no. 15
- Stern catalog 4828
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
FormatPhotos, Prints, Drawings
SubjectsBanks, General Nathaniel Prentice
Burnside, Ambrose Everett
Farnsworth, Elon John
Fremont, John Charles
Grant, Ulysses S. (ulysses Simpson)
Halleck, Henry Wager
Hancock, Winfield Scott
Heintzelman, Samuel Peter
Logan, Stephen T.
McClellan, George Brinton
Porter, David Dixon
Rosencrans, William Starke
Sherman, William Tecumseh
Slocum, Henry Warner
Stoneman, George, Jr.
Thomas, George Henry
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
. [Virginia, Partial map of Virginia]. N. D. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000682/. (Accessed July 23, 2016.)
APA citation style:
. [Virginia, Partial map of Virginia]. N. D. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000682/.
MLA citation style:
. [Virginia, Partial map of Virginia]. N. D. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000682/>.