Books Republican and democratic tickets. [Illinois campaign ticket]
About this Item
- Republican and democratic tickets. [Illinois campaign ticket]
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Republican Party
- - Hamlin, Hannibal (1809-1891)
- - Democratic party
- - Douglas, Stephen Arnold (1813-1861)
- - Yates, Richard (1818-1873)
- - Dubois, Jesse K
- - Hatch, Ozias Mather (1814-1893)
- - Butler, William (1797-1876) (Lincoln's law practice)
- - Bateman, Newton (b. 1822)
- - Johnson, Herschel Vespasian (1812-1880)
- - 1856 election
- - McClernand, John Alexander (1812-1900)
- - Kellogg, William Pitt (1830-1918)
- - Conkling, James C. (1816-1899)
- - Case, Henry (1823-1884)
- - Allen, James Cameron (1822-1912)
- - Jayne, William A. (1826-1816)
- - Cullom, Shelby Moore (1829-1914)
- - Weber, George R. (Lincoln's law practice)
- - Ross, Lewis W. (Lincoln's law practice)
- - Broadwell, Attorney Norman M. (b. 1825)
- - Ephemera
- - United States -- Illinois
- 22 x 7.5 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 18, no. 20 & 21
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Allen, James Cameron
Bateman, Newton (b.)
Broadwell, Attorney Norman M. (b.)
Butler, William () (lincoln's Law Practice)
Conkling, James C.
Cullom, Shelby Moore
Douglas, Stephen Arnold
Dubois, Jesse K.
Hatch, Ozias Mather
Jayne, William A.
Johnson, Herschel Vespasian
Kellogg, William Pitt
McClernand, John Alexander
Ross, Lewis W. (lincoln's Law Practice)
Weber, George R. (lincoln's Law Practice)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Republican and democratic tickets. Illinois campaign ticket]. 1860. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000713/. (Accessed August 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1860) [Republican and democratic tickets. Illinois campaign ticket]. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000713/.
MLA citation style:
[Republican and democratic tickets. Illinois campaign ticket]. 1860. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000713/>.