Photo, Print, Drawing [Rotogravure of Lincoln by Brady.]
About this Item
- [Rotogravure of Lincoln by Brady.]
- Contributor Names
- Brady, Matthew B. (Photographer)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Lincoln-portrait of
- - Brady, Matthew B. (1823-1896)
- - Portraits
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - Based on Meserve no 66. A photograph by Matthew B. Brady in Washington, believed to have been made in 1862.
- - "Proof" written in colored pencil.
- - Cf Truesdale 66.5.
- 7.4 x 5.7 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Broadside Portfolio 10, no. 10
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Brady, Matthew B. [Rotogravure of Lincoln by Brady]. United States Washington Washington D.C, 1862. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000761/. (Accessed March 23, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Brady, M. B. (1862) [Rotogravure of Lincoln by Brady]. United States Washington Washington D.C, 1862. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000761/.
MLA citation style:
Brady, Matthew B. [Rotogravure of Lincoln by Brady]. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000761/>.