Photo, Print, Drawing Scene at the deathbed of President Lincoln.
About this Item
- Scene at the deathbed of President Lincoln.
- Created / Published
- n. d.
- Subject Headings
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Halleck, Henry Wager (1815-1872)
- - Welles, Gideon (1802-1878)
- - Lincoln, Robert Todd (1843-1926)
- - Sumner, Charles (1811-1874)
- - Lincoln's deathbed
- - Stanton, Edwin (1814-1869)
- - Lincoln-portrait of
- - Peterson House
- - Dennison, James A. (1815-1882)
- - Meigs, Montgomery C. (1816-1892)
- - Hay, John (1838-1905)
- - Barnes, Joseph K. (1817-1883)
- - Portraits
- - Broadsides
- - United States -- District of Columbia -- Washington
- - Reproduction of a woodcut.
- 10 x 14 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Broadside Portfolio 10, no. 12
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
FormatPhoto, Print, Drawing
SubjectsBarnes, Joseph K.
Dennison, James A.
Halleck, Henry Wager
Lincoln, Robert Todd
Meigs, Montgomery C.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Scene at the deathbed of President Lincoln. United States Washington Washington D.C, . N. D. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000763/. (Accessed May 26, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Scene at the deathbed of President Lincoln. United States Washington Washington D.C, . N. D. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000763/.
MLA citation style:
Scene at the deathbed of President Lincoln. N. D. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/scsm000763/>.